If you’re anything like us, you probably have a few soap boxes around the house that you never use. Maybe they’re just there for decoration, or maybe you think they’re too small or inconvenient to use. But whatever the case may be, here are five awesome uses for soap boxes that you may not have considered before.
Soap Box Projects
Soap box projects can be used for a variety of things around the house! Here are some ideas to get you started:
1. Make a soap holder: Create a custom soap boxes holder out of an old shoe or use a Mason jar. Fill the jar with your favorite soap and place it in the shower.
2. Make a wall hanging: Cut out a piece of cardboard or plastic to fit over the top of your shower rod. Cover it with fabric and then attach weighty objects, like tiles or metal brackets, to the back to create a hanging garden.
3. Organize your bathroom clutter: Use a soap box as an organizing tool for your bathroom countertop. Store all of your hair products and beauty products in one place, and have room to brush your teeth without having to search through stacks of magazines and tubes of toothpaste!
4. Create a decorative vase: Cut down an old milk crate or wooden box into desired shape and paint it with coordinating colors. Fill it with fresh flowers after each shower to add some color and spruceness to your bathroom!
Soap Making Supplies
Soap making supplies can be used for a variety of purposes around the house. Here are some awesome ways to use soap boxes around the house:
– Keep your counters clean: Fill a soap box with dishwashing detergent and water, and place it next to the sink. Soap will suds up and clean dishes quickly.
– Clean your windows: Fill a small soap box with window cleaner and water, and spray a section of the window. The soap will help remove dirt, grime, and fingerprints.
– Clean your floors: Fill a large soap box with floor cleaner and water, and scrub down your floors. The bubbles created by the soap will help loosen dirt and dust.
Soap Boxes As Plant Covers
Looking for something different to use as a plant cover? Check out soap boxes! These versatile pieces of furniture can be used in a variety of ways around the house, from holding plants in place on a windowsill to serving as a decorative piece on your counter. Here are some awesome uses for soap boxes around the house:
1. Make a hanging garden using soap boxes hung from hooks or nails.
2. Use soap boxes to create a makeshift terrarium.
3. Place small plants inside soap boxes and put them on a windowsill to add extra greenery and life to the room.
4. Use soap boxes as makeshift planters when you don’t have enough space in your garden to grow actual plants.
Soap Boxes As Bird Houses
Soap boxes make great bird houses! Not only are they cheap, but they are also easy to assemble and disassemble. You can use them as beautiful additions to your garden or simply place them outside on your deck or patio. When it’s time for the soap box to come down, just pull the string and it folds up neatly for storage.
For the last few years, we’ve been using soap boxes around the house for a variety of purposes. From holding other plants, to serving as makeshift table stands, soap boxes can do it all. Here are a few of our favorite uses for soap boxes around the house end